Google I/O 2010 have accommodated a lot of application developers this year, however, there are still many who were unfortunate to join the event in person. That’s why, for those who weren’t so lucky to attend, you can now update yourself and join in virtually by watching the recorded videos of the different presentations shown at I/O.
- Get your own Wave Server up and running and see all demos of the following attendees – SAP Streamwork, Novell Pulse, and Google Wave at Open Source Google Wave: Building your Own Wave Provider
- Learn Robots API version 2 and watch Go bot, a robot running on a non-App Engine server, at Making Smart & Scalable Wave Robots
- Learn how to use APIs outside of Google Wave, including embedding waves for discussions, integrating with WaveThis service and using the data APIs to build notifiers and alternative clients at Waving across the Web
- Learn how to use new media/attachments API both for retrieving and creating attachment and watch demos on how to turn waves into Powerpoint presentations at Google Wave Media APIs
- See a walkthrough of Mr. Release and and watch a demo of SAP Streamwork at Google Wave and the Enterprise Environment
- Learn how to build user-friendly and collaborative gadgets and robots and and watch a demo of ProcessWave at Google Wave API Design Principle
- And, questions about integration between Google Wave and other products, future features for robots and gadgets at Fireside Chat with the Google Wave Team
All videos are also made available at this YouTube Playlist.
Munch on the videos now and see all the developments and new application releases launched at I/O 2010!