Annotations (com.google.wave.api.Annotation) is a key concept to understand, when you are developing robots, how should understand the content of a robot.
I have created a screencast, where I show how the annotations are changed because of the editing.
I have found the following types of annotations.
- user/d/key identifies that the user is on the blib and is in edit mode
- user/e/key identifies where the users cursor is only the from selection counts.
- user/r/key identifies the selection the user has created with start and end. The user will still have his curser at a place in the blip.
- style/fontWeight identify if the selection is bold
- style/textDecoration can be used to add line through
- style/color is the color of the selected text
- lang identifies the language of a region. There can be multiply different languages in a blip.
There are probably a number of different style markings, which you will have to find your self.
Key is probably a hash of the user address.